CCF General Specification Features- Unless specified, CCF will use the following specifications as our standard construction methods.
- Construction consists of a combination of kiln dried mixed hardwoods and engineered hardwood puzzle cut for added strength and durability.
- Joint construction consists of dado or dowel joints glued together with high-solid poly vinyl adhesive and reinforced with corner blocks and screws at critical stress points.
- Staples are coated and have a required minimum penetration of 1 ¼” for added strength.
- Legs are rustproof metal, plastic or finished hardwood when required for aesthetics.
- Exposed frames are standard beech or maple unless otherwise noted.
- Seat support system consists of 8 gauge regular loop sinuous wire springs attached with insulated clips. Two rows of insulated tie wires are attached to each spring with insulated clips.
- Sofas and loveseats have double springs installed next to the arm to insure even weight distribution and added comfort.
- Springs are separated from the seat cushion with a triple overlay consisting of a polyester nonwoven fabric over the springs, polyester fiber deck pad and polyester deck denim.
- Seats are constructed with a 5 ½” 1.8 pound density, 36 Ild polyurethane core wrapped with 1”, 1.1 pound overlay top and bottom for maximum support, comfort and durability.
- Seat cushions are designed to be reversible where possible, with the top side a mirror image of the bottom side for uniform wear ability.
- All polyurethane filling materials meet California technical bulletin 117.
- Inside back construction consists of 11 gauge sinuous arc springs secured to the frame with insulated clips for maximum comfort and strength.
- One row of insulated tie wire is attached to each spring with insulated clips to insure uniform support for the back padding.
- Arms are wrapped and the front stump padded with 1.5 pound medium density polyurethane for increased comfort.
- Outside arms and back are covered with heavy duty .085 gauge cardboard for added protection.
- Outside surfaces are covered with polyester padding to protect the fabric from inner surfaces and to soften the outer surfaces for increased comfort.
“Leggett & Platt Classic Series” The bed unit includes anti-tilt with closing safety device, lower section is reinforced with additional steel cross wires —— 3 year warranty.
6” contract inner spring mattress is standard. The springs are 13-1/2 gauge heat tempered high carbon steel wire, 3-1/2” high, 4 turn banal coil. The insulator pad is hypo-allergenic and mildew resistant with a damask ticking cover. Meets Federal Flammability Standards CFR 1633 —— 3 year warranty.
- Moisture barrier
- Cushion attachments
- TB-133 flammability compliance
- Stain repellent type fabric protector
- High density polyurethane seat cushion
- Down/feather cushion or wrap
- Cartons (standard packaging heavy-duty bubble bag)
- Extra heavy-duty sleeper unit
- “Nirvana” cozy bed
- Gel infused memory foam mattress